Our competition and auction have now closed
Congratulations to all our competition winners
- Group Facebook: Mark Scerri - My Perfect Match was when my son was born and I put him in his first ever Liverpool top. I knew then that was a match for life!! Happy days.
- Group Twitter: Henry Wakefield - @StanChart My #PerfectMatch would be the day that even one person suffering from blindness was cured and able to watch the mighty Reds #LFC.
On our country Facebook pages:
- Bahrain: Radeeah AbduRahiman - the Bank's campaign motto (Seeing is Believing) and LFC's slogan (You'll Never Walk Alone) to the blinds.
- Brunei: Chern Houng Low- My perfect match is a spoonful of nasi katok in my mouth, ice cold coconut juice on the side, watching a DPMM FC match, and wearing a special limited edition LFC shirt on my chest.
- Hong Kong: Oka Chan - My perfect match is pizza and Chinese Pu-erh tea. Pizza is my favourite food and pu-erh is the perfect match to balance out its richness!
- India: Saransh Sharma - My perfect match is the song 'You'll never walk alone' and the cause Seeing is Believing by Standard Chartered.
- Indonesia: Citra Lukita - My perfect match is the Garuda and the Liverbird. They are upon my chest.
- Jordan: Zaid Najada - My perfect match is Liverpool 4-2 Arsenal Champions League quarter final (8 April 2008).
- Lebanon: Antonio Makary - My perfect match is when it's snowing out in Lebanon, and I'm staying at home watching our LFC shining with Seeing is Believing.
- Oman: Adam Aljabry - My perfect match is Liverpool FC & Standard Chartered putting all efforts into supporting each other and the community.
- Pakistan: Kamil Rahim Being - My perfect match would be if Pakistan played cricket in the morning and Liverpool played a match later that evening! Of course, for it to really be a perfect match, Pakistan would win, Afridi taking a hat-trick, and Liverpool too courtesy of a Suarez hat-trick!
- Qatar: Sajid Iqbal - My perfect match is banking and Standard Chartered.
- Singapore: Adam Onearmrunner - My perfect match is participating in running and triathlon events, and being able to raise awareness and funds for good causes and charity.
- UAE: Hassan Alsudani - My perfect match is 'Never Walk Alone' and Seeing is Believing!
Our auction has now closed. All the money raised will be matched by us and be donated to Seeing is Believing, our global programme to help tackle avoidable blindness.
Each of our Facebook pages ran its own competition and a panel of Bank representatives picked the winner. Our Group Facebook and Twitter competition winners were chosen by Liverpool FC.
Both sets of judges looked for originality, creativity and relevance to the perfect match theme in the entries.
About our partnership
We're teaming up with Liverpool FC, our perfect match, in aid of Seeing is Believing.
Helping others to see
We've committed to raising USD100 million by 2020 to help tackle avoidable blindness.
Liverpool FC app
Online banking customers can get exclusive Club content for free, straight to your mobile.