You can keep up-to-date with us in a variety of places. Read our interaction guidelines for details of how we engage with our communities online.
Follow us on Twitter
For general corporate news as well as regular updates about our research, sponsorships and sustainability activities, you can follow us here: @StanChart
We also have a number of other country and product accounts:
- @StanChartMENAP - Standard Chartered in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan
- @StanChartUAE - Standard Chartered UAE
- @SC_LFC - Standard Chartered and Liverpool FC in Korea
- @StanChartBreeze - Standard Chartered Breeze, our innovative online and mobile banking app
- @StanChartJobs - Standard Chartered automated careers feed
Join us on Facebook
Join us on our official Facebook page to keep up with our corporate, sponsorship and sustainability news, as well as competitions from our Liverpool FC sponsorship. We can be found at http://www.facebook.com/StandardChartered.
We have several country Facebook pages as well:
- Standard Chartered Bahrain
- Standard Chartered Brunei
- Standard Chartered Hong Kong
- Standard Chartered India
- Standard Chartered Indonesia
- Standard Chartered Jordan
- Standard Chartered Kenya
- Standard Chartered Korea
- Standard Chartered Lebanon
- Standard Chartered Oman
- Standard Chartered Pakistan
- Standard Chartered Qatar
- Standard Chartered Singapore
- Standard Chartered Thailand
- Standard Chartered UAE
We also sponsor the following Facebook pages:
Stay safe online
- Don’t forget to keep your personal details secure when you use our social media channels.
Be sure you’re contacting us through our official social media accounts. If in doubt, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Never share any of your personal details, or information about your account, login or password through open social media channels.
- Don’t use social media to discuss issues about your personal account. Always contact us directly.
Find out more about staying safe online with our tips on secure online banking.
Stay safe online
Find out how to protect yourself online and keep your accounts secure.
Find us on Twitter
Bringing you news, announcements and information from across the Bank.
Find us on Facebook
Bringing you news, competitions and updates from our Liverpool sponsorship.